- - Shelby Township
- Full Time
SUMMARY: The Contract Admin works with Program Managers to ensure that purchase orders (contracts) have the correct job numbers, piece pricing and tool tracking up to full p-pap to allow for invoicing. Reports directing to the Vice-President of Finance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Receive and maintain piece price contracts
- Assign internal part numbers in CMS and enter pricing
- Run Retro for pricing and sent to the accounting department
- Update price in piece price tracking (Excel spreadsheet)
- Distribute contracts to Program Managers
- File contracts by program
- Receive and maintain tooling contracts
- Enter dollar amount of open tooling on OFIC (open issues)
- Distribute purchase orders to program managers
- Request accounting to invoice the customer
- Track invoices until they are paid
- Assist program managers with entering pricing in quest tool tracking as necessary
- Coordinate weekly meetings with program managers to address open issues.
- Constant interaction with program managers
- Prepare weekly reports for the Vice President of the company
- Engage in continuous improvement opportunities as required.
- Maintain compliance of IATF 16949 / ISO 9001 / ISO 14001.
Follows all safety, housekeeping (5S) and company policies and procedures.
Coordinates and maintains all job responsibilities in a continuous and flexible manner and performs other related duties and job assignments as required.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accounting. Minimum of two years' experience. Automotive supply experience preferre
Proficient in use of a computer and common office software (i.e. Word, Excel, CMS, Tool Tracking and Outlook, etc.). Ability to work in a self-directed environment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, talk, hear, and walk. Occasionally bend, squat, reach, twist/turn and lift up to 10 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.