- - Shelby Township (Shelby Parkway)
SUMMARY: The Quality Liaison is primarily responsible for interacting with the customer on quality development issues, customer quality concerns and reports, and maintenance of the PPAP packages for new/transfer product from their inception through life of program. The Quality Liaison has the authority to put on hold any product or process not conforming to quality standards or customer's requirements. Reports functionally to the Quality Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Represent JVIS to the customer Quality Assurance function, attending customer required meetings and reporting open issues or concerns in a timely manner and responding when required with documented corrective action.
- Knowledge of JVIS parts and part numbers.
- Review process at customer and attend required meetings with customer.
- Report Progress and resolution on open issues to JVIS Departments and the customer.
- Transmission and exchange of technical information related to quality.
- Review accumulations at customer facility and issue RMA numbers.
- Manage customer satisfaction and completion of all quality issues related to customer issued alerts (CAR's, PRR's, NCT's, etc).
- Sends out night report of daily events and or concerns.
Follows all safety, housekeeping and company policies and procedures.
Coordinates and maintains all job responsibilities in a continuous and flexible manner and performs other related duties and job assignments as required.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Three to five years of Quality experience. Strong Injection molding environment / plastics experience. Direct working knowledge of quality and part submission requirements of automotive OEM's. Excellent written and communication skills. People orientated (proactive, team player). Excellent customer interaction skills. Strong decision making ability. Must have experience with Microsoft Excel and word.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, talk, hear and walk.. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.