Travel Team Injection Molding Operator
- - Clinton Township
- Full Time
Interested in being a part of a travel team? Gain valuable experience traveling to our Benton Harbor Facility!
Hotel Provided & Per Diem
Must be Willing to Work Overtime and Weekends
Temporary Position - No Benefits
SUMMARY: The Molding Machine Operator's primary responsibility is to make sure the parts being produced to meet customers' requirements (See QC Standard). However, there may be times when the Molding Machine Operator will be required to perform other duties as requested through Management or his/her Supervisor. Reports functionally to his/her Molding Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Make sure parts fall from mold/cycle the gate.
• Do secondary operations to meet customer requirements. (See QC Standard)
• Follow operator instruction sheet.
• Bar code parts.
• Pack parts (See packaging instruction).
• Think safety first.
• If non- conforming parts occur, contact supervisor immediately.
• Sign Operator Instruction Verification Sign-Off Sheet.
• To make sure that production requirements are made on a shift basis.
• General housekeeping and organization of workstation.
• Scrap recording and plotting.
• Responsible to maintain production boards on an hourly basis.
• Responsibilities include all listed above, but are not limited only to those listed above.
• Complete any and all tasks or assignments as requested by Management or Supervisor
• Maintain compliance of IATF 16949 / ISO 9001 / ISO 14001.
Follows all safety, housekeeping and company policies and procedures.
Coordinates and maintains all job responsibilities in a continuous and flexible manner and performs other related duties and job assignments as required.