- - Benton Harbor
- Full Time
SUMMARY: The Maintenance Supervisor's primary responsibility is to ensure that equipment is safe, meets its intended use optimizing equipment up-time, manage and supervise Maintenance employees. Reports administratively to the Maintenance Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Ensure maintenance on equipment, machinery, tools and proper records are consistently maintained.
- Review, inspect, approve or disapprove of equipment, component or tool repair.
- Manage and supervise major job repairs to machine, equipment or components.
- Maintain all repair and component records for cost, warranty and trends in equipment wear and tear.
- Reports documentation to the MP2 Coordinator.
- Oversee repair of equipment, machinery and tools are being performed safely, correctly and according to OSHA requirements.
- Maintain records of preventative maintenance on building, equipment, machinery and components.
- Perform predictive and scheduled maintenance
- Responsibilities include all listed above, but are not limited to only those listed above.
- Complete any and all tasks or assignments as requested by Management
- Maintain compliance of IATF 16949 / ISO 9001 / ISO 14001.
Follows all safety, housekeeping and company policies and procedures.
Coordinates and maintains all job responsibilities in a continuous and flexible manner and performs other related duties and job assignments as required.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE Some college education with courses in Hydraulic circuits, blue print reading, components and Electrical Circuits. Minimum of 5 years maintenance supervisor experience in an injection molding facility. Direct knowledge of plastic molding machinery set up. Knowledge of safe and proper ways to disassemble, repair and reassemble machinery and restore it to a safe and proper operating condition. Skills to properly use equipment and tools to check and repair machinery. People and Safety oriented. Good interpersonal and communication skills. Must be a team player.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, talk, hear, and walk. Frequently climb, bend, squat, reach, twist/turn and lift up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts