- - Farmington Hills
- Full Time
Quick Apply: send contact information and/or resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Blow Off's primary responsibility is to operate the air hose. Operating the air hose consists of blowing off excess nylon flock from specific parts that have adhesive and flock on them. Blow Offs report to their supervisor.
- Preform any general operations of Flocking. This mainly includes blowing off nylon flock from specific parts.
- General housekeeping and organization of work station.
- Responsibilities include all those listed above but are not limited to only those listed above.
- Responsibilities include all listed above, but are not limited only to those listed above.
- Complete any and all tasks or assignments as requested by Management or Supervisor
- Maintain compliance of IATF 16949 / ISO 9001 / ISO 14001.
Follows all safety, housekeeping and company policies and procedures.
Coordinates and maintains all job responsibilities in a continuous and flexible manner and performs other related duties and job assignments as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
Knowledge of work instructions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.