- - Benton Harbor
- Full Time
SUMMARY: The Tooling Engineer's primary responsibilities include designing and developing tools while implementing and tracking projects, running reports for programs, and using dedicated software when required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
• Ability to use Injection Mold Tool repair.
• Manage tool PM log and preform PM's when required.
• Track tools and run reports for current and new programs when they arise.
• Provide support for all engineering changes that happen within the facility and company when needed.
• Participate in all first sample try-outs, and provide processing input.
• Use knowledge and understanding of valve gate controllers, hot runners, and manifolds in order to best fulfil job requirements.
• Support and maintain compliance of IATF 16949 / ISO 9001 / ISO 14001.
• Team Player and ability to build good working relationships.
Follows all safety, housekeeping and company policies and procedures.
Coordinates and maintains all job responsibilities in a continuous and flexible manner and performs other related duties and job assignments as required.