Injection Molding Machine Operator
- - Benton Harbor
- Full Time
SUMMARY: The Molding Machine Operator's primary responsibility is to make sure the parts being produced to meet customers' requirements. However, there may be times when the Molding Machine Operator will be required to perform other duties as requested through Management or his/her Supervisor. Reports functionally to his/her Molding Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
• Make sure parts fall from mold/cycle the gate.
• Do secondary operations to meet customer requirements.
• Follow operator instruction sheet.
• Bar code parts.
• Pack parts (See packaging instruction).
• Think safety first.
• If non- conforming parts occur, contact supervisor immediately.
• Sign Operator Instruction Verification Sign-Off Sheet.
• To make sure that production requirements are made on a shift basis.
• General housekeeping and organization of workstation.
• Scrap recording and plotting.
• Responsible to maintain production boards on an hourly basis.
• Responsibilities include all listed above, but are not limited only to those listed above.
• Complete any and all tasks or assignments as requested by Management or Supervisor
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts