Mechanical Engineer - Air Outlet
- - Shelby
- Full Time
SUMMARY: The Mechanical Engineer is responsible to produce specifications for design, develop, and install new or modified mechanical components or systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Must be able to complete the project from design concept through program launch
- Must be able to provide direction to designers, develop DVP's and DFMEA's
- Ability to review and approve CFD analysis
- In depth knowledge of air flow and characteristics of air paths
- Assist in GD&T and Gage Plans
- Perform initial and ongoing design reviews.
- Deliver documentation offering a critical analysis and suggestions for correcting errors.
- Collaborate with Program Managers to develop an accurate accounting of all engineering hours required for various types of internal projects.
- Measure the performance of mechanical components.
- Produce and implement designs and test procedures
- Provide technical support to peers, other departments and customers as needed
- Maintain and modify equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient.
- Engage in continuous improvement opportunities as required.
- Maintain compliance of TS 16949 / ISO 9001 / ISO 14001.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts