- - Farmington Hills
- Full Time
SUMMARY: The Quality Technician is primarily responsible for the ensuring adherence to quality standards and procedures as outlined in the QA Manual. The Quality Technician has the authority to put on hold any product or process not conforming to JVIS quality standards or customer's requirements. Reports functionally to the Quality Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
• Manage quality communication meetings with Plant Support.
• Prepare and control job specific work instructions.
• Create and maintain quality standard and boundary samples.
• Create and maintain quality alerts.
• Manage control of nonconforming material: Review contained product, determine disposition, and complete required documentation. Ensure the maintenance of the hold cage.
• Maintain I-Charts for product in containment status.
• Conduct Control Plan and PFMEA Audits.
• Maintain and Update AQP documents as needed and review per requirements.
• Complete Shift Reporting communication for Supervisor/Quality meetings.
• Assist (when applicable) in performing dimensional, lab and appearance submissions for PPAP.
• Prepare test samples for measurement studies.
• Dock Audits and complete required supporting documentation.
• Manage problem solving activities.
• Collect certifications for incoming materials.
• Review any changes per customer requirements.
• Maintain calibration requirements for equipment.
• Review new and existing parts, as needed with employees, supervisors and customers.
• Review and update visual aid boards and work instructions.
• Maintain Receiving logs, job files, and final inspection reports and rework sheets.
• Complete and submit Scrap tickets.
• Any other project deemed necessary by Department head(s).
• Maintain compliance of ISO 9001 : 2015
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts