- - Shelby
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance
SUMMARY: The Assembler's primary responsibility is to assist on production jobs in order to produce a finished part to customer's requirements. This may include operations such as observing parts and/or running of jobs. Reports functionally to the Assembly Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform any general operations of the assembly operation.
• Perform any secondary operations to meet customer requirements. (See Operator Instructions and QC Standard.)
• Follow Operator Instruction Sheet. (Sign Operator Instruction Verification Sign-Off Sheet)
• Bar code parts.
• Scrap recording and plotting.
• General housekeeping and organization of work station.
• Inspect/Assemble parts to meet customer requirements. (See Q.C. Standard)
• Pack parts. (See Packaging Instruction Sheet)
• Ensure that finished products meet or exceed our customer's requirements. See QC Standard.
• If non-conforming parts occur, contact Supervisor immediately.
• Responsibilities include all listed above, but are not limited to only those listed above.
• Complete any other tasks or assignments as directed by supervision.
• Maintain compliance of TS 16949 / ISO 9001 / ISO 14001.
Follows all safety, housekeeping and company policies and procedures.
Coordinates and maintains all job responsibilities in a continuous and flexible manner and performs other related duties and job assignments as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Minimum of one year of related experience helpful. Knowledge of work instructions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, talk, hear, and walk. Frequently bend, squat, reach, twist/turn and lift up to 20 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.