Director of Program Management - JVIS West
- - JVIS West
- Full Time
SUMMARY: The main role of the Director of Program Management for JVIS West is to direct and oversee the program management team to ensure organizational goals are met. Reports direct to Vice-President of operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
• Directs and oversees the Program Management team to ensure programs and projects meet organization goals and requirements.
• Develops and implements program management processes and policies, directs program management staff, and works with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop various projects and programs.
• Interfaces with all facets of the organization to meet program objectives and goals.
• Displays strong personal and organizational skills in order to effectively manage the program management team members.
• Efficiently rolls reports to executive management.
• Maintains compliance of IATF 16949, ISO 9001, and ISO 14001.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts