Chief Engineer - JVIS West
- - JVIS West
- Full Time
SUMMARY: The Chief Engineer at JVIS West is an individual who oversees the engineering team as they develop designs, approximate costs, and execute their plans with highly technical skills and in accordance with company standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
• Oversees, designs, and processes methodologies as well as component and vehicle design.
• Manages the engineering team throughout the entirety of their processes, from design to production, by approving project designs and assigning engineers to specific tasks.
• Oversees and is responsible for all design content insuring it meets cost, manufacturability, timing, and quality requirements within the entire engineering group.
• Executes being a technical lead for projects, with responsibility for the planning and deployment of the design of components and system integration.
• Provides a technical liaison relationship between customers, suppliers, and internal customers, becoming a main point of contact for various design and project information.
• Efficiently rolls reports to executive management.
• Works and acts independently while effectively displaying leadership skills towards entire engineering team.
• Maintains compliance of IATF 16949, ISO 9001, and ISO 14001.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts